In our classes and at our parties, all participants should feel comfortable. Therefore, we ask you to follow the following points:
- “Yes means yes” and “No means no” (at any place and at any time)!
- If you’re not sure, if it was “yes” or “no”, just ask. Body language is not always clear.
- Numbers 1 and 2 apply to all types of interaction on and off the dance floors.
- Getting a second dance is not to be taken for granted. Therefore, always ask and wait for the “yes”.
- Use deodorant, change your shirt frequently, and wash your hands regularly.
- If you accidentally touch another person indecently, say “sorry”!
- If you experience or observe disrespectful or hurtful behavior, report it directly to us or your teachers.
Thank you for your contribution to a positive atmosphere at parties and in the Lindy Hop lessons.
Thank you for respecting the integrity of all participants so that we all have a lot of fun.
Please note that if you harass or hurt others, we will expel you from the classes and parties. No refunds.